Ariel - Blue Topaz
The generously studded Ariel is designed to sparkle at all angles. A thoughtfully low profile allows for ease of wear, while the halo design acts as the knock-out...
The generously studded Ariel is designed to sparkle at all angles. A thoughtfully low profile allows for ease of wear, while the halo design acts as the knock-out feature when stacked alongside any wedding band. Tapered claws give this classic style an edge, hugging the center stone and emphasizing it's shape.
Lasting Solid 14K Gold
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Center: 10x7mm Pear Cut Natural London Blue Topaz, AAA Grade, Eye Clean
- Band Width ≈ 1.5mm
- Shank: Bright Cut Pavé with 1mm Round Moissanites (Half Eternity)
- Moissanite Grading: DEF
|Moissanite||Lab White Sapphire|
|Marquise Aquamarine||Marquise Lab Morganite||Marquise Australian Opal||Marquise Lab Opal|
|Pear Aquamarine||Pear Lab Morganite||Pear London Blue Topaz|
|Oval Aquamarine||Oval Lab Morganite||Oval London Blue Topaz|
|Emerald Aquamarine||Emerald Citrine|
|Cushion Aquamarine||Cushion Lab Morganite|
|Diameter (MM)||Circumference (MM)||US / CA||UK / AU|
- Earrings: 1-2 weeks
- Statement Rings: 1-2 weeks
- Engagement/Gemstone Rings and Wedding Bands: 3-4 weeks
- Customized Designs: 4-6 weeks
- Canada - Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-2 business days to residences in most metropolitan areas. Shipping insurance included.
- US - Canada Post Xpresspost USA: As soon as 2-3 business days to many major urban centres in the USA. Shipping insurance included.
- International - Canada Post Xpresspost International: As soon as 4-7 business days to over 70 countries. Rates available at checkout. Shipping insurance included.
**Lucine and Co. is not responsible for duties and taxes incurred for US and International shipments. This is the sole responsibility of the customer.
**Shipping times are estimates only, and may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances out of our control.
This ring is beautiful! The package arrived on time and I was able to track the entire process, even as it went through customs. The ring was also ready to ship a few days earlier than originally anticipated, which was great since I was so excited and impatient to get my hands on it. :-) The ring is beautiful and the color of the stone is my favorite color, so I am so thankful I stumbled across this Etsy shop. The box it came packaged in was also beautiful and included a handwritten note from Tracey and James, which was lovely. Thank you for the awesome service!