Where modern lines and angles cut through like a winter breeze. Aspen is a breath of fresh air and a new take on the beloved cluster engagement ring. Still classic with a pronounced kite cut center, yet enhanced with stellar side accents to keep the sparkle going left and right.
Lasting Solid 14K Gold
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Center Stone: 10x6mm (1ct Diamond Equivalent) Kite Cut Lab-Created Emerald
- Band Width ≈ 1.5mm, Tapering Slightly in Front
- Accents: 1.8mm Round Cut Moissanites and 4x2mm Kite Cut Moissanites
- Moissanite Color Grading: DEF
|Moissanite||Lab White Sapphire|
|Marquise Aquamarine||Marquise Lab Morganite||Marquise Australian Opal||Marquise Lab Opal|
|Pear Aquamarine||Pear Lab Morganite||Pear London Blue Topaz|
|Oval Aquamarine||Oval Lab Morganite||Oval London Blue Topaz|
|Emerald Aquamarine||Emerald Citrine|
|Cushion Aquamarine||Cushion Lab Morganite|
|Diameter (MM)||Circumference (MM)||US / CA||UK / AU|
- Earrings: 1-2 weeks
- Statement Rings: 1-2 weeks
- Engagement/Gemstone Rings and Wedding Bands: 3-4 weeks
- Customized Designs: 4-6 weeks
- Dispatches in 1-3 business days
- Canada - Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-2 business days to residences in most metropolitan areas. Shipping insurance included.
- US - Canada Post Xpresspost USA: As soon as 2-3 business days to many major urban centres in the USA. Shipping insurance included.
- International - Canada Post Xpresspost International: As soon as 4-7 business days to over 70 countries. Rates available at checkout. Shipping insurance included.
**Lucine and Co. is not responsible for duties and taxes incurred for US and International shipments. This is the sole responsibility of the customer.
**Shipping times are estimates only, and may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances out of our control.
The ring is gorgeous! The emerald is a beautiful colour and the setting is stunning. I love that the ring is set nice and low, just like I expected it to be. My partner loves it. Tracey was so kind and helpful through the process of customizing and purchasing the Aspen ring. 10/10 recommend Lucine and Co!