Celeste - Blue Topaz
Perfectly unpredictable, the Celeste II is an asymmetrical east to west oriented design made to symbolize the stars in our galaxy. A continual wonder and joy,...
Perfectly unpredictable, the Celeste II is an asymmetrical east to west oriented design made to symbolize the stars in our galaxy. A continual wonder and joy, just like that of true love. She features a low-profile setting, perfect for daily wear.
Lasting Solid 14K Gold
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Center Stone: 8x6mm Oval Cut Natural London Blue Topaz
- Band Width ≈ 1.5mm
- Accents: 3x1.5mm Pear Moissanites, 1.5mm Round Moissanites, and 1mm Round Moissanites
See our morganite version HERE
|Moissanite||Lab White Sapphire|
|Marquise Aquamarine||Marquise Lab Morganite||Marquise Australian Opal||Marquise Lab Opal|
|Pear Aquamarine||Pear Lab Morganite||Pear London Blue Topaz|
|Oval Aquamarine||Oval Lab Morganite||Oval London Blue Topaz|
|Emerald Aquamarine||Emerald Citrine|
|Cushion Aquamarine||Cushion Lab Morganite|
|Diameter (MM)||Circumference (MM)||US / CA||UK / AU|
- Earrings: 1-2 weeks
- Statement Rings: 1-2 weeks
- Engagement/Gemstone Rings and Wedding Bands: 3-4 weeks
- Customized Designs: 4-6 weeks
- Canada - Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-2 business days to residences in most metropolitan areas. Shipping insurance included.
- US - Canada Post Xpresspost USA: As soon as 2-3 business days to many major urban centres in the USA. Shipping insurance included.
- International - Canada Post Xpresspost International: As soon as 4-7 business days to over 70 countries. Rates available at checkout. Shipping insurance included.
**Lucine and Co. is not responsible for duties and taxes incurred for US and International shipments. This is the sole responsibility of the customer.
**Shipping times are estimates only, and may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances out of our control.