Celeste -Symmetrical II
The Celeste II is a symmetrical east to west oriented design made to symbolize the stars in our galaxy. A continual wonder and joy, just like that...
The Celeste II is a symmetrical east to west oriented design made to symbolize the stars in our galaxy. A continual wonder and joy, just like that of true love. She features a low-profile setting, perfect for daily wear.
Lasting Solid 14K Gold
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Center Stone: 8x6mm Oval Cut Moissanite or Lab White Sapphire
- Band Width ≈ 1.5mm
- Accents: 3x1.5mm Pear Moissanites, 1mm Round Moissanites
- Moissanite Color Grading: DEF
Lab-created gems are REAL stones that have the exact same molecular structure as natural ones. They are cultured by chemists in an environment that mimics the conditions beneath the earth, bypassing the mining process.
|Moissanite||Lab White Sapphire|
|Marquise Aquamarine||Marquise Lab Morganite||Marquise Australian Opal||Marquise Lab Opal|
|Pear Aquamarine||Pear Lab Morganite||Pear London Blue Topaz|
|Oval Aquamarine||Oval Lab Morganite||Oval London Blue Topaz|
|Emerald Aquamarine||Emerald Citrine|
|Cushion Aquamarine||Cushion Lab Morganite|
|Diameter (MM)||Circumference (MM)||US / CA||UK / AU|
- Earrings: 1-2 weeks
- Statement Rings: 1-2 weeks
- Engagement/Gemstone Rings and Wedding Bands: 3-4 weeks
- Customized Designs: 4-6 weeks
- Canada - Canada Post Xpresspost: 1-2 business days to residences in most metropolitan areas. Shipping insurance included.
- US - Canada Post Xpresspost USA: As soon as 2-3 business days to many major urban centres in the USA. Shipping insurance included.
- International - Canada Post Xpresspost International: As soon as 4-7 business days to over 70 countries. Rates available at checkout. Shipping insurance included.
**Lucine and Co. is not responsible for duties and taxes incurred for US and International shipments. This is the sole responsibility of the customer.
**Shipping times are estimates only, and may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances out of our control.